ACT & NSW RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCINGThe sale or purchase of property is a big decision and can be stressful. Let our friendly and efficient team take the worry out of the process for you. We have expertise in the buying, selling and transfer of ownership of the following types of residential properties in the ACT and NSW:
- Vacant land
- Rural properties
- Conventional homes
- Units and apartments (including 'off the plan')
- Dual occupancy
- Homes leased to the Defence Housing Authority
- Retirement villages
We will coordinate all parties involved, including your finance provider, and do all we can to ensure settlement goes smoothly, keeping you fully informed along the way.
In addition, we also provide advice on co-ownership agreements and non-commercial loan agreements.
ESTATE MATTERS AND PROBATE WILLS ENDURING POWERS OF ATTORNEYEnsure your wishes are carried out by preparing your last will and testament, deciding on the guardians for your children, apportioning your estate, appointing executors and, if required, putting an enduring power of attorney in place. There will be issues you haven't considered and issues you are unsure about.
You need someone you can trust, working for you, to explain all the ramifications of implementing your will so that your family and beneficiaries receive the full protection of the law.
Tracey Purdam provides personal and sensitive service to people of all ages and has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Drafting and updating Wills
- Applying for probate
- Assisting executors in performing their duties
- Acting as executors for you and administering your estate
- Enduring powers of attorney
- General powers of attorney (business related, property only)
HOUSE CALLSTracey will, if circumstances require it, make a 'house call' to your home, nursing home or hospital.
SAFE CUSTODYJordan Lawyers provide a safe custody service for the following documents:
- Powers of Attorney
- Certificates of Title
SALE AND PURCHASE OF SMALL BUSINESSIrena provides friendly, plain English advice on the following:
- Sale of business
- - Preparation of contract for sale
- - Assistance on discharge of encumbrance/loan
- Purchase of business
- - Advice on contract for sale prepared by the seller
- - Assistance in completing loan documents
- Partnership deeds
COMMERCIAL LEASINGDes Jordan also manages all commercial leasing matters, which include:
- Drafting/preparation of lease documents
- Review of terms and conditions of lease documents
- Registration of lease